Here are the simple steps to stick a post to the top in blogger
1. Login to your blogger dashboard
2. Locate your Blog Posts in the post section of the dashboard.
3. Now Edit the post you want to stick to the top.
4. Click on the Published Date as in the Photo Below. You will see the date you published the post.
5. Edit the date to a future date. (The future date is when the post will stop being sticky) Now ClickDone..
6. Click the “Update” Button at the Right Top to apply changes.
That’s how easy it is to create a sticky post or pin a post to the top on your blogger blog.